Top 10: No One Told Me THIS Would Happen After I Had a Baby!!
1. You have to wear a HUGE
2. You have to squirt your hoo-haa with a water bottle instead of using toilet paper...and it actually feels GOOD!
3. Peas on your cha-cha never felt so good.
4. You just had a baby but still LOOK 6 months pregnant. And you will probably continue to look pregnant for at least a month post-baby. (Those pre-pregnancy jeans can stay in the back of your closet for a while longer.)
5. You crave more food AFTER delivery than you did durning pregnancy.
6. That dark line you developed during pregnancy is still there....and will be for a while.
7. Your hair starts to fall out...just when you thought things couldn't get any worse!
8. Gravity takes a toll on your body. Sorry, but your skin doesn't pop right back to how it was!
10. Your belly button may even have stretch marks. And if you had a belly piercing beware of what your belly button will look like afterward. (note to 18 year old self: DON'T GET BELLY PIERCED!....or tattoos)
BUT.....it is ALL so worth it!!!!