Sleep deprivation is tough but sleep deprivation caused by having a new baby is worse. It will do things to you that you never thought possible and only one thing is for sure: you are going to LOOSE YOUR MIND. Here are our Top 10 Things Sleep Deprivation Will Do To a New Mother:
1. Make you walk circles around your house trying to figure out what needs to get done.
2. You'll realize that 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep seems like a full night.
3. You can smell that you left a dirty diaper somewhere...but you can't remember where.
4. You'll fall asleep while eating dinner.
5. You don't want to nap when baby naps because you are afraid you will go into a coma.
6. You'll pop in at least 3 movies a day for any other children that you have. You'll also provide them with an entire box of animal crackers and a gallon of apple juice in case they get hungry or thirsty.
7. Create such dark circles under your eyes that you feel the need to explain you are not a member of the Adams family.
8. Make you curse your decision to nurse...all you want to do is chug an entire pot of coffee.
9. Make you realize you start every conversation with "Baby was up 6 times last night!".
10. All you can think about is when the next time you will get a FULL. NIGHTS. SLEEP!! (Sorry, it's going to be awhile).